Today during visibility, I was standing next to volunteers from Mike Kaelin's campaign for State Senate.
Somebody driving by yelled "go back where you came from, go Sununu!"
That guy is right. I strongly encourage any Republicans out there to help us replace Sheila Roberge by voting for John Sununu for State Senate in District 9. That way, we can get Jeanne Shaheen to Washington and get a special election because Sununu is not legally eligible unless he has a secret mansion in Bedford he can use as a domicile that I don't know about. Besides, the guy in the truck is going to vote for him for that position.
Once you get the endorsement of the guy in the truck, you're a lock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Andy. This is Katie from visibility yesterday morning. I'll have a link to this post up at my NH politics blog I was telling you about later this morning. (Setting up posts for later today b/c I'm going out of town.)
Post a Comment