Yesterday, one of the Shaheen staffers asked me if I could help them put up some signs in advance of Governor Shaheen's visit to Merrimack, their route was along DW Highway from Nashua to town hall.
I agreed, parked my car at Harris Pond, a local shopping center near the Nashua border, and drove with the Shaheen staffer helping them put up signs along DW Highway.
After the Shaheen event, the staffer gave me a ride back to Harris Pond, and I found that the rear right tire on my car had been punctured.
I am not entirely sure, there will hopefully be more answers once I hear back from the mechanic takes a look today, but considering that my tires were fine when I parked and they were not when I came back, as well as the fact that my signs are on the side of my car, I can only assume that there's a great likelihood that someone committed vandalism on my car.
This may be nothing, but i'll let you know what I find out from the mechanic. I'm not going to let something like this stop me, but for everyone out there, make sure to be careful: the fringe elements are going to becoming increasingly desperate over these last few days and no election is worth physical harm. A car tire can be replaced, but you can't.
Update: 6:29 PM. Thankfully, my mechanic says it was just road debris and thinks it wasn't any malicious intent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment