Since September 15th, I have held my sign at a busy intersection in Merrimack every single day save for two, and each day I have counted each person who has waved at me or in any other way responded to me, and today that number surpassed 7,000. To give some context, here in Merrimack we have eight seats and the eight place finisher in 2004 recieved 6,082 votes.
Some of those people i've seen multiple times to be sure, some are definitely not from Merrimack, many have been from Merrimack (you can tell for sure by looking at the transfer station sticker), but if just a fraction of those people vote for me because they saw me out there, caring enough to stand out there, it might make the difference.
That in itself might be enough, but my work ethic has made it grow beyond that, and I didn't realize it until somebody came up to me the other day and ask me about Andrew Sylvia and ask me how "he was everywhere".....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment