Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Constituent Services: Farm Animal Division

The other day I was driving down the street, and I swore I saw a sheep in front of the house of a friend who has my sign on his lawn.

I swore I was delusional, so I called my friend, who wasn't home, and went on to where I was going just down the street.

However, after I got to where I was going, I decided to go back and check just to see if I was seeing things, and indeed I wasn't: there was a sheep roaming around the street in front of my friend's house!

So, thanks to the efforts of myself, my friend's son, and one of Merrimack's finest, we were able to wrangle that sheep back into my friend's pen.

I wonder if Barack Obama had to put up with this when he was an organizer in Chicago...

No comments: